Onsite Project Services
Coordinated onsite asset disposition project services add value and help reduce your total cost of ownership when they are included with our other onsite solutions.
Arrow Value Recovery Onsite Project Services Include:
- Onsite inventory – Discovery / Validation / CMDB (configuration management database) updates
- Office Transition – Closure / Startup / Relocation
- Platform migration – Upgrade / Remove / Replace
These services include disconnects, secure transport, and a range of secure asset disposition or data destruction options.
Onsite asset inventory is offered as “point in time” inventory verification and can be useful for discovery during mergers, acquisitions and project-based initiatives.
For office transition (consolidations, start-ups or relocations), Arrow can handle the disposition of the IT equipment, beginning with equipment disconnects from offices, cubicles and training rooms, all the way through to LAN and telecom closets. All assets are collected, cataloged and staged for scheduled disposition. Products to be recycled or remarketed are moved to a central staging area and then packed, palletized and transported to an Arrow Value Recovery facility for processing. Assets being repurposed can be prepared for redeployment by engaging Arrow’s other onsite service offerings.
Benefits of Onsite Project Services:
- Accurate, real-time updates to inventory records
- Efficient and effective utilization of repurposed inventory
- Coordinated IMAC (Install Move Add Change) to reduce total cost of ownership
Learn about all of Arrow’s onsite solutions:
- Distributed Systems
- Enterprise Systems
- Destruction Services
- Data Center Decommissioning
- Project Services
More security, less headaches and the same easy-to-manage process. For more information about our onsite IT asset management services, contact us.
Learn more about Arrow’s other onsite solutions:
- Distributed Systems: Desktops, laptops, printers, etc.
- Enterprise Systems: Data center and network equipment
- Destruction Services: Hard drive and media destruction
- Data Center Decommissioning: Equipment removal and site decommissioning
- Project Services: Facilitating office closings, consolidations and inventory