Data Sanitization for Distributed Systems
With onsite data erasure and asset verification for distributed system environments, every asset is covered with data sanitization to NIST-compliant standards. This service focuses on preserving asset value and resale options.
Arrow Value Recovery Onsite Services for Distributed Systems Include:
- Data sanitization
- Destruction for media that fails erasure
Our distributed systems onsite ITAD solution begins when our onsite technician arrives at the client facility. First, all equipment is checked for loose media and / or data storage devices. Once all data-bearing assets are accounted for, they are sanitized to NIST-compliant standards. Storage devices that fail data sanitization can be physically destroyed onsite or returned to the client.
Next, a complete inventory and data sanitization report is produced that includes make, model, serial number and sanitization status. This report is reviewed with the client and approved by the client before Arrow leaves the location. Additionally, title of equipment can be transferred to Arrow at the site location to minimize data and environmental risk to the client. Finally, all assets are carefully packed and shipped by the technician to preserve value. This approach and up-front purchase model returns residual value to the client quickly.
- Focus on media sanitization and value recovery rather than destruction
- Inventory transfer (relieving client inventory records) at the pickup point
- Fast and convenient scheduling
Learn about all of Arrow’s onsite solutions:
- Distributed Systems
- Enterprise Systems
- Destruction Services
- Data Center Decommissioning
- Project Services
More security, less headaches and the same easy-to-manage process. For more information, contact us.
Learn more about Arrow’s other onsite solutions:
- Distributed Systems: Desktops, laptops, printers, etc.
- Enterprise Systems: Data center and network equipment
- Destruction Services: Hard drive and media destruction
- Data Center Decommissioning: Equipment removal and site decommissioning
- Project Services: Facilitating office closings, consolidations and inventory