Arrow leverages its breadth of resources into its Global Compliance Program for Value Recovery. With a vision that’s Five Years Out, we meet today’s requirements while preparing to surpass the challenges of tomorrow.
Our program incorporates best practices of today’s leading industry standards, while creating a flexible platform capable of keeping pace with global change. It includes substantial investments in tools, techniques, processes, tracking systems, dedicated personnel, and leadership, maximizing our ability to reuse technology, reduce waste, practice responsible recycling of non-reusable materials, and protect workers across all our worldwide processing facilities.
That’s how we ensure that your data and assets are managed safely and properly, regardless of where they originated, saving you from unnecessary risk, expense and overhead.
- Landfill avoidance for all electronic materials
- Downstream processor transparency and controls
- Prohibition on disposition of non-working electronics except to approved downstream processors
- Prohibition of child or prison labor anywhere in the supply chain
- Certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and RIOS requirements
- Certification to additional industry standards on a global level
- Compliance with regional requirements, including the WEEE Directive in Europe
An Above-Reproach Approach
Our commitment to tracking all material streams, establishing industry-leading compliance systems in all countries, and developing new processes, allows us to stay ahead of this ever-changing landscape, setting our program above the rest.
Contact us for more information.
The Highest Standards
Arrow’s Global Compliance Program complies with current requirements of industry standards including:
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 27001
- OHSAS (Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series) 18001
- R2 (Responsible Recycling)
- RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standards)
- ADISA (Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance)
- TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800-88
Find out more about how our compliance leadership protects your assets and your brand.