Arrow’s Global Compliance Program for Value Recovery protects your brand by ensuring that your data and assets are managed safely and properly, saving you from unnecessary risk, expense and overhead. With a vision that’s Five Years Out, we meet today’s requirements while preparing to surpass the challenges of tomorrow.
Our program incorporates best practices of today’s leading industry standards, while creating a flexible platform capable of keeping pace with global change. It includes substantial investments in tools, techniques, processes, tracking systems, dedicated personnel, and leadership, maximizing our ability to increase your remarketing value, reduce waste, practice responsible recycling of non-reusable materials, and protect workers across all our worldwide processing facilities.
Our ITAD experts focus on your goals and challenges. They customize and simplify this complicated process so your day-to-day activity is easier to manage, readily available to measure and more reliable.
- Landfill avoidance for all electronic materials.
- Downstream processor transparency and controls.
- Prohibition on disposition of non-working electronics except to approved downstream processors.
- Prohibition of child or prison labor anywhere in the supply chain.
- Certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and RIOS requirements.
- Certification to additional industry standards on a global level.
- Compliance with regional requirements, including the WEEE Directive in Europe.
Arrow demonstrates an unwavering commitment and leadership to compliance through:
- Universal compliance – not limited to just e-waste or developed countries.
- Rigorous downstream management and full transparency through final disposition.
- IT systems that provide robust change controls, traceability and reporting.
- Investments in both physical and data security systems.
- Transportation and logistics expertise that minimizes environmental impact.
- Lawful and responsible remarketing of assets – including export controls to block shipment to restricted entities.
Our efforts focus on maximizing our ability to reduce, reuse and recycle client assets while delivering reliable solutions that minimize risk and ultimately provide brand protection.
An Above-Reproach Approach
Our commitment to tracking all material streams, establishing industry-leading compliance systems in all countries, and developing new processes, allows us to protect our clients and stay ahead of this ever-changing landscape.
For more information on how our compliance leadership protects your brand contact us.
The Highest Standards
Arrow’s Global Compliance Program complies with current requirements of industry standards including:
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001, ISO 14001
- OHSAS (Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series) 18001
- R2 (Responsible Recycling)
- RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standards)
- ADISA (Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800-88